Well 2016 is almost over. It’s really been something. My year has been a rollercoaster of great times and moments to hard lessons to learn. But we have lived to see another year. 2017 can be greater than the last. So for my last post of 2016, I will give you 5 Blissful Tips to Remember going Forward into 2017.
- The setbacks of 2016 are lessons if you don’t allow them to keep you down in 2017. If you did not know, life is not a perfect cloud of happiness. You have to get up and brush yourself off. Don’t let the failures overtake you and do not let people use it against you. Your story is YOUR STORY. Take ownership of your life. Keep moving forward.
- Be thankful for what you have but keep a hunger for what you want to have. Your goals and dreams are valid. No matter where you are, no matter how old you are, no matter how much time you lost, as long as there is breath in your body, you can achieve anything. Hustle hard!!
- Eliminate, Eliminate, Eliminate. Know that you have one life to live. You have purpose in life. And you have a divine right to remove, unfriend,and separate yourself from toxic people and things who make it their business to infringe negativity on your life. Take your life back!!!
- Indulge Yourself. Take care of yourself mind, body, and spirit. Only you can determine what you need. Treat yourself every once in a while.
- Keep God first. I will always keep going back to that but it’s true. God is perfect and all-knowing. He knows your heart and your passions. Trust His truth, Trust His Word.
May you all have a Happy New Year. Keep moving forward, keep God first, love the skin you are in, and strive for excellence. Love you all. Thank you being on this journey with me these past four months!! See you in 2017!!!